Los Angeles Fire/EMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Angeles Fire/EMS

Fire Fighter and Paramedic EMS role play game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Division Chief's Hannahan's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dispatcher
Admin
Dispatcher

Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Empty
PostSubject: Division Chief's Hannahan's Office   Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 am

This is your office Hannahan
Back to top Go down
https://lafd.forumotion.com
John Hannahan

John Hannahan

PostSubject: Re: Division Chief's Hannahan's Office   Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:16 am

(Thanks)
*I come into my office after talking to the members in my station. I then sit down, log onto my computer and turn on my radio listening to everything going on in my area.*
'C'mon, give me somethin'.'
Back to top Go down
Dispatcher
Admin
Dispatcher

PostSubject: Re: Division Chief's Hannahan's Office   Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 pm

You are in charge of the engines, and hazmat. So basically the fires, and normal calls you have control over unless the chief is there.
Back to top Go down
John Hannahan

John Hannahan

PostSubject: Re: Division Chief's Hannahan's Office   Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Sooo do I make those calls or...if that type of call comes up, I'll be in charge?
Back to top Go down
T. Matthews

T. Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Division Chief's Hannahan's Office   Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm

John Hannahan wrote:
if that type of call comes up, I'll be in charge?

Is how i understood it..
Back to top Go down
John Hannahan

John Hannahan

PostSubject: Re: Division Chief's Hannahan's Office   Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Me too. Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Dispatcher
Admin
Dispatcher

PostSubject: Re: Division Chief's Hannahan's Office   Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:15 pm

yes you could make the calls, or If i or the other chiefs make them, by the way I am the EMS Chief also, It'd be pretty boring just be dispatcher. And you would be in control of your people only.
Back to top Go down
John Hannahan

John Hannahan

PostSubject: Re: Division Chief's Hannahan's Office   Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:06 pm

(That's fine.)
*I get up out of my seat, log off, and walk out into the bay. I walk around and sit on the couch talking to the guys there about fun times I had when I used to be on engine 9.*
'Yeah. Smith used to f*** with me all the damn time. Every time I would "screw up", he would pull me to the side and give me a lecture until the next f***in' call. Now he's a PIO chief. I think the reporters are tryin' to leave before he comes haha. Good times though.'
*The firefighter I would speak with would tell me his stories and I tell him mine. After a while, I decide to leave and go around my due area so I get in my truck, turn it on and drive off of the ramp of the station onto the street.*

Back to top Go down
John Hannahan

John Hannahan

PostSubject: Re: Division Chief's Hannahan's Office   Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 pm

*I pull back onto the ramp of the station and turn on my lights while backing in.*
"Division in station."
*I turn off my car and get out. I then go into my office to do some admin work regarding the last call.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division Chief's Hannahan's Office   Division Chief's Hannahan's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division Chief's Hannahan's Office
Page 1 of 1