Los Angeles Fire/EMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Angeles Fire/EMS

Fire Fighter and Paramedic EMS role play game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patrol Center

Go down 
+3
T. Matthews
S. Booth
Dispatcher
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A. Botfish
Admin
A. Botfish

Patrol Center - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Center   Patrol Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 pm

*I put on my rubber gloves and check his vitals and they are a little low. The victim starts to become concious*
Police: Sir, do you know what you took?
Man: I took a hanful of Ibuprofen
Police: ok the medics will be here soon to take you to the hospital
"EMS-1 you can lower your response to code 2. The victim is concious and brething on their own"
*I keep checking his pulses to make sure he stays at a safe level*
Back to top Go down
http://ertrpg.canadian-forum.com/
A. Blanc

A. Blanc

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Center   Patrol Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 am

"10-4 EMS1 degrading code to 2."
*I flick the siren as I make a right and I run into some traffic. I then turn on the siren, giving short bursts as traffic does it best to get out of the way, and when it does I flick the siren back off speeding up to make it to the scene in a timely manner.
Back to top Go down
A. Botfish
Admin
A. Botfish

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Center   Patrol Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 am

*I see and ambulance and walk up to blanc*
'The victim took a handful of ibuprofen how many exactl is unknown. Right now he is just above the safe zone with vitals and is breathing on their own. He just needs to be tronsported'
Back to top Go down
A. Blanc

A. Blanc

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Center   Patrol Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:46 pm

'Yessir'
*I say as I hear eric exiting the rear with the backboard and stretcher. I then walk beside eric to the patient and I take the backboard off the stretcher and place it beside the patient. I then with the help of eric get him onto the backboard, and secure him to it.
'Lift on 3,1,2,3.'
*We both lift the patient up on the backboard and place him on the stretcher, and eric secures him to the stretcher and he then wheels the stretcher into the rear of the ambulance, and I get in the front. He the taps the side of the ambulance, and I begin driving towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
A. Botfish
Admin
A. Botfish

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Center   Patrol Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:01 pm

"Cheif to dispatch, EMS-1 is heading to the hospital with the patient and i'm going to the station"
*I get in my truck then return to the station*
Back to top Go down
A. Blanc

A. Blanc

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Center   Patrol Center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 pm

"EMS1 Clear of hospital returning to station"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol Center   Patrol Center - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrol Center
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3